Thursday, November 1, 2007

Today's Top Picks

I searched for a long time to find the best places on the internet where I could purchase quality, low cost Christian supplies. I am sharing my favorite two with you for your shopping pleasure.

You can find the following items and much more at both shops and have the added convenience of shopping online.

Christian BooksChristian Audio Books
Christian Movies/Video Christian DVDs
Christian MusicSoftware
BiblesBible Covers
Church SuppliesYouth Ministry Supplies








Gospel Direct.com - No. 1 source for Christian media.
Here's just a few of the top selling items from Gospel Direct.

Amazing Grace (DVD)
Amazing Grace (DVD)

PRE-ORDER NOW! AVAILABLE NOVEMBER 13, 2007! Behind the song you love is a story you'll never forget!

Jeremy Camp: Beyond Measure (CD)
Jeremy Camp: Beyond Measure (CD)

Features Jeremy's hit singles: Give You Glory, Beyond Measure and No Matter What.

What Happens When I Talk To God?: The Power of Prayer For Boys and Girls (Book, by Stormie Omartian)
What Happens When I Talk To God?: The Power of Prayer For Boys and Girls

Stormie Omartian explains the joy and power of prayer - for kids!

Bible: NLT The One Year Chronological (Hardback)
Bible: NLT The One Year Chronological (Hardback)

The Bible arranged in chronological order for better understanding!


Family Christian.com - High-quality, Christian-related products.

Visit FamilyChristian.com

Browse the latest in Kids products at FamilyChristian.com

Browse the latest resources for churches and youth groups at FamilyChristian.com

No comments: